Media for the power user, new Blaze ET
The Blaze ET offers our power users more advanced functions via the addition of a full numeric keypad for entering text, playback navigation, and additional functions like file management, writing memos and performing calculations as well as our optional Sense dictionary program.
Stand-alone OCR Multi-Playerline
• Slim design fits in your pocket take the power of OCR from everywhere to anywhere and recognize printed material including books, brochures, newspapers, restaurant menus, legal forms, a posted sign, etc
• Read text aloud using the high quality human-sounding voices.
• An Auto focus camera lens ensures high quality accuracy of text recognition.
Features Exclusive to Blaze ETline
• Manage files and folders without a computer.
• Create & save memos.
• Improve your writing and understanding with the optional dictionary.
• Ensure you use your time efficiently with the alarms.
• Perform quick calculations on the go.
Expand your media horizons and get even more from your Blaze Multi-Player line
• Play DAISY, music and audio book files.
• Use built-in Wi-Fi to access online DAISY, podcasts and web radio.
• Create high quality recordings using the internal microphone, an external stereo microphone or stereo line-in source.
• Includes FM Radio, Clock and Alarm.
• Expanded storage capacity available with SD card and USB support.
• Built-in Bluetooth for wireless audio listening through your favorite headphones or speakers.
• Ensure you’re dressed for success or your own unique style using the built-in Color Reader.
|Model||T70ET||Flash memory||16 GB (12GB available to user)|
|Interface||1 micro USB, 1 SD slot||Bluetooth||Bluetooth 3.0|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 b/g/n||CD-Rom||DAISY and Audio CD’s supported|
|OCR||Capture, Save and Read||Online services||Web Radio, Online DAISY, Podcast|
|Applications||Media player, Book reader, FM Radio, OCR, Voice recorder, Clock with alarm, Calculator, Memo, File manager, Dictionary (optional), Color Reader, etc||Supported formats||Daisy formats : Daisy2.0, 2.02, XML DAISY, ANSI/NISO, Z39.86 (DAISY3.0), NIMAS1.1, NLS, Learning Ally, Bookshare.org, Serotek(samnet), Open Library
Media formats : MP3, MP4, WAV, WMA, WMV, OGG, ASF, AAC, AVI, FLAC, 3GP, MPG, M4A
Document formats : TXT, RTF, HTML, HTM, XML, DOC, DOCX, PDF, EPUB, FB2
Recording formats : MP3, WAV, DAISY
|Optional Accessory||Premium Option Pack : OCR Stand, Cradle, Spare battery, AC Adaptor||Battery||Rechargeable and detachable Lithium Polymer battery
More than 12 hours battery life
3 hours charge time
|Size||116.7 x 58.9 x 16.3 mm
4.59” x 2.31” x 0.64″
|Weight||138g / 0.30 lbs|
|05||Blaze ET ver2.0 upgrade|
Announcing Blaze 2.0.
Yu asked, and we listened. HIMS is pleased to announce Blaze V2.0 for Blaze ET, with features you’ve requested and waited for.
This upgrade offers much much faster text input and navigation, searching and subscribing to podcasts directly on the unit, and analyzing of PDF files in OCR.
Please see the attached release note for ET for the complete list of features and enhancements.
To upgrade using the offline method, follow these steps:
1. Download the new firmware from the link below:
2. Extract the zip file and find two .bin files. Please copy these files to the root of an SD card, or create a folder called "osupdate" on your Blaze flashdisk and copy them there using the PC.
3. Place the SD card in the Blaze, and plug in to AC.
4. From the Home menu, navigate to Utilities" and press Select.
5. Press the Down arrow to get to "Upgrade", and press Select.
6. Navigate to "Offline" and press select.
7. The files will extract and copy, then the unit will reboot and upgrade. Please do not press buttons or power off the unit during this process.
8. You'll know the upgrade is complete when the unit reboots, and returns you to the home menu.
9. When the upgrade is complete, you can check the system information to ensure you are running version 2.0.
To upgrade online, follow these steps:
1. Connect your Blaze to Ac power, and ensure you are connected to a Wi-fi network.
2. From the Home menu, navigate to Utilities" and press Select.
3. Press the Down arrow to get to "Upgrade", and press Select.
4. Navigate to "Online" and press select.
5. The files will download, extract and copy, then the unit will reboot and upgrade. Please do not press buttons or power off the unit during this process.
6. You'll know the upgrade is complete when the unit reboots, and returns you to the home menu.
7. When the upgrade is complete, you can check the system information to ensure you are running version 2.0.
|04||Blaze ET ver2.0 user manual|
Please refer to the attached files
Blaze ET User Manual V2.0 (English).doc (1.5MB)
|03||Blaze ET User Manual|
Please refer to the attached files.
Blaze ET User Manual (English).doc (1.5MB)
|02||Blaze ET русский каталог|
Please find the attached file.
|01||Blaze ET E-catalogue|
Please find the attached file.